Bring warm and soft… pasta.
Snuggly the Crow lives peacefully at the Undead Asylum in a little game called Dark Souls. She requests that you leave something “warm and soft” in her nest. In return for leaving her something “warm and soft”, she will reward you with an item. One of the item rewards is Twinkling Titanite, a valuable material used to craft both armor and weapons or upgrade your gear. Twinkling Titanite is also used to craft one of the most powerful weapons (arguably) in the game, the Black Knight Greataxe. So, if you’re in the market for Twinkling Titanite, you should probably pay a visit to the always friendly Snuggly the Crow.
For this recipe, I’ve created Snuggly’s bird nest with a few extra goodies… More specifically, delicious and crispy pork! I’m sure if you gave this dish to Snuggly, she’d give you something nice in return.
- parsley, chopped
- 4 teaspoons of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of green peas
- 1 1/2 cup of pancetta, diced
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 lb of spaghetti pasta
Prep time is about 15 minutes. Cook time will be about 35 minutes. This will make about 3 servings.
Calories per serving: ~680 calories
- Set a skillet on high heat and add a teaspoon of olive oil. When pan becomes hot, add in diced pancetta. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes over high heat.
- When pancetta becomes crispy, remove from pan and set aside. Saute your diced shallots and garlic.
- Temporarily remove the skillet from heat.
- Set a pot of water to boil.
- When water comes to a boil, add in salt and pasta.
- Let pasta cook for about 7 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, return the skillet with shallots and garlic to the stove.
- Add back in your pancetta.
- Place skillet on medium heat and add in your wine. Let the alcohol cook out for a few minutes.
- Add in milk and set to low heat.
- When pasta is nearly done, place peas in the boiling water. Let peas cook for about 1 minute. Immediately drain the pasta and peas.
- Add pasta and peas to the large skillet. Using tongs, toss pasta through the sauce.
- Set a skillet on medium heat. Add a teaspoon of oil.
- When skillet becomes hot, crack an egg into the skillet.
- Season egg with salt and pepper. Cook the egg over easy (should be about a minute per side).
- Repeat for each of your eggs.
- Begin to plating your pasta by placing it in a shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over your pasta.
- Place one over-easy egg over your pasta and garnish with chopped parsley.
When you’re ready to consume your pasta, drag a fork through your egg. The yolk will spill out and coat your pasta:
Om nom nom nom…GG WP.
Hopefully, you will be able to defeat this recipe easily for more souls.
I intend to cook this next week! Entirely psyched.
I definitely want to cook this.