First thing’s first: I’m not the most experience League of Legends player out there. I literally have no idea what I’m doing. But, I’m learning slowly…
Figure 1.0: Winning
I play mainly ADC because it’s the easiest role for me. I’ve tried top and mid, but I definitely prefer ADC
because I suck at top and mid because it suits my play style better.
With that being said, I’ve never actually played Teemo. I’ve played against many Teemos and they’ve all been thoroughly annoying. REALLY? DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT A MUSHROOM THERE? Geez.
But, the most important thing is that I have his hat (the boyfriend acquired it from GDC ’13).
And that’s the reason why this week’s recipe is dedicated to that terrifying little Yordle.
- 1/2 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 5 tablespoons of miso paste
- 1/4 cup of wakame (dried seaweed), soaked in water
- 1/2 cup of oyster mushrooms. sliced
- 1/2 cup of shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup of enoki mushrooms, separated
- 1/2 cup of firm tofu (~4oz), chopped into cubes
- 6 cups of water
The ingredients in this recipe are fairly inexpensive (though this is relative to where you live). I believe it cost about $15 total.
Not only is it fairly inexpensive, but it’s also pretty easy to make. It’ll take you longer to complete a standard game in LoL than it would to prep and cook this recipe.
But please note, this recipe is very low calorie! I would suggest that this soup be used as a starter to an entree or a quick breakfast in the morning before the commute to work. This meal is little, just like Teemo.
Total prep time takes about 10 minutes. Cook time is about 15 minutes. This will make 4 servings.
Calories per serving: ~110 calories
- Set your water to boil in a large pot.
- When the water begins to simmer, ladle a few spoonfuls of hot water onto your miso paste. Gently mix your miso paste with the water until he miso paste has been combined with the water (there should be very few lumps). Add the miso mixture into your pot.
- Add your grated ginger into the water.
- Add in your soaked wakame.
- Add in your all of your mushrooms.
- Add in your chopped tofu.
- Add in your salt to taste.
- Allow soup to cook for about 15 minutes.
And that’s it. GG WP. This is a simple and healthy recipe, so enjoy it while you’re waiting for the rest of your team to load in ARAM.
You can even enjoy this soup for breakfast!