A few weeks ago, Waterfiend, suggested that I make something special for the upcoming release of Reaper of Souls. That suggestion was to create a version of the delicious RoS consumable Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid.
I have been in many scenarios where being able to smash my way through walls would have been very, very helpful.
WOW, THIS SEEMS FAIR. ಠ_ಠ
Unfortunately, this real-life version of Kulle-Aid won’t allow you to run through walls, BUT, it will provide you the refreshment you need to fight through Act V!
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 hibiscus tea bags
- juice from 3 limes
- ~2 cups of club soda
- Brew your hibiscus tea in about 6oz of water.
- Add in your honey and stir until combined.
- Add ice cubes to your brewed tea. Add in your lime juice.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of your hibiscus tea and lime juice mixture into a glass. Top off your glass with equal parts club soda.
If you’re looking for a more adult version of this drink (aka, BOOZE!), I recommend adding a shot or two of shochu.
Now, if you want to up your cooking game and create a devilish spread for your RoS launch party, here are my Diablo-themed recipes:
- Treasure Goblin Bags [curried turkey stuffed wontons]
- Parsnips of Reflection [parsnips and turmeric soup]
- Wishful Essence [cauliflower bacon soup]
- Caprese of Cinders [avocado caprese salad]
- Reaper of Soles [black sesame seed crusted sole over stir fry] How appropriate!!
- Diablo III Chili [triple pepper chili]
- Healthy Globes [quinoa stuffed tomatoes]
- Suppressive Fire Multishot Chicken [roasted ginger burbon chicken]
- The Horadric Hamburger [jalapeño burger]
- Archon’s Crit Mass Burritos [carne asada burritos]
Hope you have a happy Reapers of Souls launch day!