Hey there! How’s the farm life been treating you?
Take a break from the farm and relax with this healthy Stardew Valley-inspired meal: Red Plate!
I really wanted to make this recipe since it looked so adorable in-game. I even went out and got a purple-colored plate so I could make it as authentic as possible.
I won’t lie, it’s been really tough for me to set aside some time to plan out these recipes because I’m completely glued to this game. Thankfully, this recipe is incredibly simple to make so I didn’t lose too much game time. Must…go back to sitting in my house… doing nothing…
- fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1/2 red onion
Prep time for this dish is roughly 10 minutes. Cook time is about 45 minutes.This makes 3 servings.
- Remove the stems from the radishes and cut each radish in half.
- Take you red cabbage and quarter it. Cut each quarter in half.
- Chop your garlic.
- Chop your 1/2 red onion.
- Place your garlic, red cabbage, red onion and radish in a large baking dish.
- Drizzle your olive oil over the vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Season with salt, pepper and thyme leaves.
- Preheat your oven to 375° F.
- Roast your vegetables for about 45 minutes, or until the radish is soft.
GG WP, Farmer.
With this dish, you’ll have the energy to power through your day. 😀
Or the power to just stare at your TV all day… Err…
I really wish Queen of Sauce was on… I should’ve DVRed it.