You can’t resist the cuteness that is the Poro! I definitely can’t because I totally bought the Poro artist summoner icon. RP well spent.
These little puffballs are so adorable, I just had to turn them into some sort of sweet treat. I had thought about making them into little truffles or cake pops, but I wanted to go for something on the colder side since they live in frigid Howling Abyss. That’s when I decided on crafting little “cheese”cakes in the shape of Poros!
So why is it “cheese”cake? Well, because there’s no cream cheese in it! It also packs a punch with nearly 10g of protein!
So let’s chill out and whip up these cute little cheesecakes!
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of agave
- 1 cookie dough Quest Bar
- 1/2 scoop of Quest coconut oil powder
- 1 scoop of Quest cookies and cream powder
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 3 strawberries
- 6 oz of soft tofu
This recipe takes about 25 minutes to prepare. Chill time is about 10 minutes. This makes 6 servings.
Each serving contains: ~9.8g of Protein, 5.5g of Fat and 5.5g of Net Carbs
- In a food processor, combine your pitted dates and walnuts.
- Add in your cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Pulse until thoroughly mixed.
- Place 6 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Evenly distribute the walnut and dates mixture into each cupcake liner. Compress the mixture in each liner.
- Clean out your food processor for the next step.
- In your food processor, combine your tofu, coconut powder and agave nectar.
- Add a pinch of salt, your cookies and cream powder and almond milk. Blend till thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute each the filling into each cupcake liner.
- Separate the chocolate chips from the cookie dough Quest bar.
- Take the “dough” part of the Quest bar and microwave it for 10 seconds. Using your hands, roll it into a “tootsie-roll” shape. Divide the shape into 6 even parts. Divide each of those 6 parts evenly. Now, roll each small section into horns. If you want to add more details, take a tooth pick and draw notches into your horns.
- Place the chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave for about 15 seconds or until the chocolate has become malleable (NOT MELTED!).
- Mold the chocolate pieces into eyes. I did two versions — big round eyes and closed eyes.
- Slice your strawberries. This will form the tongue.
- Now, decorate your Poro faces! Place 2 horns into each cheesecake. Place the eyes in the center (using a toothpick, dab some of the cheesecake on top of the eyes). Finally, place the strawberry tongue in at the bottom.
- Let chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
GG WP! Now you have some chilly little Poros to enjoy while you ARAM it up!