You can’t resist the cuteness that is the Poro! I definitely can’t because I totally bought the Poro artist summoner icon. RP well spent.
These little puffballs are so adorable, I just had to turn them into some sort of sweet treat. I had thought about making them into little truffles or cake pops, but I wanted to go for something on the colder side since they live in frigid Howling Abyss. That’s when I decided on crafting little “cheese”cakes in the shape of Poros!
So why is it “cheese”cake? Well, because there’s no cream cheese in it! It also packs a punch with nearly 10g of protein!
So let’s chill out and whip up these cute little cheesecakes!
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of agave
- 1 cookie dough Quest Bar
- 1/2 scoop of Quest coconut oil powder
- 1 scoop of Quest cookies and cream powder
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 3 strawberries
- 6 oz of soft tofu
This recipe takes about 25 minutes to prepare. Chill time is about 10 minutes. This makes 6 servings.
Each serving contains: ~9.8g of Protein, 5.5g of Fat and 5.5g of Net Carbs
- In a food processor, combine your pitted dates and walnuts.
- Add in your cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Pulse until thoroughly mixed.
- Place 6 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Evenly distribute the walnut and dates mixture into each cupcake liner. Compress the mixture in each liner.
- Clean out your food processor for the next step.
- In your food processor, combine your tofu, coconut powder and agave nectar.
- Add a pinch of salt, your cookies and cream powder and almond milk. Blend till thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute each the filling into each cupcake liner.
- Separate the chocolate chips from the cookie dough Quest bar.
- Take the “dough” part of the Quest bar and microwave it for 10 seconds. Using your hands, roll it into a “tootsie-roll” shape. Divide the shape into 6 even parts. Divide each of those 6 parts evenly. Now, roll each small section into horns. If you want to add more details, take a tooth pick and draw notches into your horns.
- Place the chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave for about 15 seconds or until the chocolate has become malleable (NOT MELTED!).
- Mold the chocolate pieces into eyes. I did two versions — big round eyes and closed eyes.
- Slice your strawberries. This will form the tongue.
- Now, decorate your Poro faces! Place 2 horns into each cheesecake. Place the eyes in the center (using a toothpick, dab some of the cheesecake on top of the eyes). Finally, place the strawberry tongue in at the bottom.
- Let chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
GG WP! Now you have some chilly little Poros to enjoy while you ARAM it up!
This recipe was created with support from Quest Gaming. Follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to learn more about how other gamers eat healthy and #CheatClean.