Ah yes, Winston. The big furry scientist from Overwatch! If you’ve checked out Overwatch’s Recall animated short, you’ll get some backstory about the big guy.
He’s a brilliant scientist, a great leader, and more importantly, a HUGE fan of peanut butter! I obviously had to make some sort of peanut-butter infused dish, so I attempted to recreate his iconic barrier projector in food form!
I won’t lie… When I was making this recipe, I ended up eating A LOT of the ingredients. The filling, which is comprised of greek yogurt, protein powder and peanut butter, is DELICIOUS. I would also recommend using it to frost cupcakes, brownies, cakes, etc. It is amazing!
- 1 scoop of Peanut Butter Quest Protein Powder
- 2 Banana Nut Muffin Quest Bars
- 2 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of stevia
- 1/2 of a banana
- 3 squares of dark chocolate
- white chocolate chips
This recipe takes about 15 minutes to make. This makes 2 servings.
Each serving contains: 36g of Protein, 19g of Fat, and 12g of Net Carbs
- Unwrap your banana nut muffin bars and cut each bar in half.
- Take a ramekin and smash each bar into the shape of the ramekin.
- Take the other halves and roll them out with a rolling pin. You’ll want to then press those parts against the sides of the ramekin.
- Pop these ramekins into the fridge for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whip together your greek yogurt, protein powder, and sweetener.
- Gently fold in your peanut butter. Try not to eat all of the filling. 😉
- Remove your ramekins from the fridge. Using a butter knife, gently remove your cup crusts from the mold. At this point, I recommend dusting the bottom of the cups with protein powder so they won’t stick to your plates.
- Slowly scoop the peanut butter filling into each cup. You’ll want to overfill them to make the dome shape.
- Using a baking spatula, smooth out the filling to create a dome shape.
- Create a chocolate Winston by melting your dark chocolate and white chocolate. You can do this by putting each type of chocolate into a small bowl and microwaving it for about 30 seconds — you’ll want to stop every 10 seconds to stir the chocolate.
- Once you have your melted chocolates, print out a picture of Winston’s emblem. Place a piece of wax paper over the emblem. Use your white chocolate to outline his glasses, mouth, and nose. Let that set for about 20 seconds. Then, cover the entire thing with dark chocolate to fill out the rest of his face. Let that chill in the fridge for about 1 minute.
- Remove the chocolate Winston face and place it on top of the dome. Then, cut banana slices and decorate the top.
And there you have it, hero! Now you have this super protein packed treat that will keep you going throughout the day.
Did someone say, Peanut Butter?