I’ve been spending a fair amount of time playing Diablo III recently. It’s the 3rd season, and with every season, there’s always a new build for each class. For the past 3 seasons, I’ve always stuck to playing Demon Hunter and only Demon Hunter. #DHLIFE
I’m super creative with names too.
The build that seems to be the latest hotness is the Natalya’s set. Not only does it do insane damage, but you look super cool doing it. Your DH probably gets super dizzy though…
SPIN TO WIN ISN’T JUST FOR BARBS ANYMORE!
This 3rd season also happens to fall during the 3rd anniversary of Diablo III. HOW PECULIAR.
Diablo Life 3 confirmed.
In honor of their anniversary, I decided to bake up something sweet. It’s something that you could nibble on during your Greater Rift runs. It’s the edible form of Greater Rift Keys!
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of agave (feel free to adjust this depending on how sweet you like your cookies)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- zest from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of lemon curd
- 1 cup of coconut flour
recipe adapted from detoxinista.com
Since this recipe is using coconut flour, it’s gluten-free! ðŸ˜€ Hooray!
Wanna make it vegan? Substitute 1 banana for the 2 eggs.
Prep time for this recipe takes about 10 minutes. Decorating time is about 10 minutes. Cook time is about 15 minutes. This makes about 10 cookies.
- In a large bowl, combine your salt, flour, lemon zest, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla and agave.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Puree your blueberries.
- Add it into your batter. This will give the keystones a purple color.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out golf-ball sized balls from the batter. Shape them to look like keystones.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°.
- Using a chopstick or knife, carve out numbers (I choose 3 just because it’s the 3rd anniversary) or infinity symbols.
- Place your lemon curd in a ziplock bag. Cut off the end. Pipe the curd into the carvings.
- Use a butter knife to smooth out the designs and the cookies.
- Bake for 13 – 15 minutes.
Now, you’re ready to tackle rifts! GG WP, Nephalem.
Now, you can enjoy these tasty little treats all by yourself with a cup of your favorite tea. Or, you can share them with some friends from Sanctuary.
Happy 3rd anniversary, Diablo III! Hope your birthday week is full of not cows… I mean, why would you even bring that up? There’s no cows ever.