If you’re ever feeling hungry in World of Warcraft, you can always ask a friendly mage to conjure up some delicious refreshments. It’s like POOF, food just comes out of no where!
Unfortunately, I didn’t roll a mage, so I have to create brownies a different way: by scratch!
Whelplings love brownies!
These conjured mana brownies vary from its Azeroth-counterpart because they’re packed with protein and caffeine. Talk about a real mana boost!
- 1 egg*
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of Quest salted caramel protein powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of raw agave
- 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 1/2 cup of apple sauce
- 5 -6 oz of espresso
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
*Make this recipe vegan by substituting the egg for 1/4 cup of apple sauce!
Prep time for this recipe takes about 15 minutes. Cook time is 20 minutes. This will make about 12 brownies.
Each brownie contains: 5g of Protein, 2g of Fat, 5g of Carbs and 2g of Fiber.
Recipe adapted from the Buff Dude’s Protein Brownies.
- In a large bowl, combine your salted caramel protein powder with your cocoa.
- Add in your egg and vanilla extract. Stir until mostly combined.
- Add in your almond butter, agave, and apple sauce. Stir.
- Add in your espresso and stir. At this point, the batter should be at a “runny” consistency.
- Add in your shredded coconut and stir. This will add some texture and thicken the batter.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F.
- Place 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a baking dish. Use a paper towel to rub the coconut oil inside the dish to thoroughly grease it.
- Pour your batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the brownie has baked through. You can test this with a toothpick — just poke the brownie with a toothpick; if the toothpick comes out clean, then you’re done!
- Let the brownie cool for about 5 minutes. Then, cut it into even squares.
Now you’ve got a delicious conjured mana brownie to enjoy! You can keep it all to yourself, or you can share it with some magical friends:
I’m sure those faerie dragons love protein! I mean, how do you think Brightwing got so strong? I bet she eats a TON of protein.